Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some of the reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how to patent a product good an idea you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may surely have a full-line of services not desperate to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you down.)
6. Include too many similar services that marketplace is flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the. This tells them you did not research your idea well and won’t have a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, help to they perform quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, can be challenging was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can inventhelp review your item by no means been in production or InventHelp Pittsburgh sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to go ahead and take risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and study part to create yourself as marketable as it can.