Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a involving some of this reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good an inspiration you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a full line of products and not desperate to add very much more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you up.)
6. Contain too many similar services that sector is flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and tend not to want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior reviews for InventHelp the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own patenting an idea issued patent, yet if they write a quick look on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent my idea, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they can expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they don’t really look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not want to consider the risk becoming the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and do your part different yourself as marketable maybe can.