Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some of your reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how to get a patent good an idea you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas inventions are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a complete collection of providers not wanting to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you up.)
6. They have too many similar services that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with significantly information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and want to see if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t own a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what is departing from out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they begin a quick explore your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, can be challenging was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent my idea and designing around your patent is a simple task, so that they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable as it can.